Job Opportunity for Sales and Service Technician
Superior Garage Door is one of the largest and most professional garage companies in St. Paul, MN, offering a wide range of commercial, residential, and garage services.
Our customer service technicians perform highly diversified duties such as installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining garage doors for our customers, as well as selling, quoting, and taking payment for the products we offer. Our call center and/or our managers make the work assignments. We maintain 100% customer satisfaction while generating revenues with this pivotal, performance-driven position. Superior Garage Door is looking for new team members as a fast-growing garage company.
To excel in this sales/customer service-focused position, the candidate should possess strong business acumen and outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional that is self-motivated and looking to join a hands-on industry.
Job Requirements for Sales and Service Technician:
- Mechanical aptitude, including the ability to use hand and power tools correctly, read a tape measure accurately, and interpret equipment manuals.
- Natural sales ability and experience.
- Physically able to move objects weighing 80-100 pounds. An ability to bend, climb, reach, kneel, and so on, over a long period of time.
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- The conduct of a background check and a drug test is a condition of employment.
- Good communication with customers.
Benefits for the Sales Representative:
- Commissions are uncapped and highly competitive.
- Vehicle and tablet of the company.
- Administrative support and helpful management/technical assistance will be provided as necessary.
- The company provides sales training.
- The schedule is flexible.
- Pay is determined by experience and the number of jobs performed each week.
- Pay can be paid weekly or biweekly.
- After training is completed, company vehicles are available for use.
The Sales and Service Technician duties include:
- Expertise in using power and hand tools
- These jobs are located in and around the twin cities
- Respond to the car, residential, and commercial emergency lockouts
- On-time completion of work and repair orders
- Keep an inventory of materials and supplies
Applicants with previous commercial and garage door experience are encouraged to apply, but no experience is required as we will train the right candidate.
For more information or questions, please call or email.